DescriptionNo support, one download: 30 days support with two downloads: 120 days Support with 3 downloads:
Latest release of Classifieds Redux component for
Click on a filename above to download the extension or start the payment process.
A new pricing and support structure has been enacted:
|| no *
|| $35 USD
* Support refers to basic installation and configuration setup, that information is in the video tutorials I have developed and the online documentation. If there is an issue with the software then feel free to post it on the forum so that it may be dealt with as quickly as possible.
I have produced a series of tutorial videos to help you install and setup Classifieds Redux and other extensions on your site.
Please review them prior to purchase, you will see how they will assist you in developing a first class classified ads component to your web site.
If you have questions or issues please post them on the forum for the benefit of others.
Now available tutorial videos on how to setup configuration parameters, just go to my Youtube channel see tutorials here.
Or read the documentation under the Documentation section where you can select to view it in your own language.
If you like my products and support please post a review on the Joomla Extensions Directory.
The more popular (by reviews and favorites) my extensions are the higher the positioning.
This means more upgrades, new extensions and continued support.
- improved SEF routing
- corrected advanced search bug
- improved plugin list display for Community Builder (be sure to download version 1.1 of the plugin also)
- drag and drop feature for re-ordering Joomla 3.0 admin lists.
- changed RSS image now displays above the detail info inline with email a friend and flag as inappropriate buttons.
- new parameters to allow default button styling instead of custom
- new ad detail display layout format to allow multiple columns.
- Google maps on detail ad displays now offer directions to allow smartphone and tablet users information on the go.
- support of Joomla 1.5 has now been dropped, the old Classifieds Redux version, frozen at 4.2, is available for those in the process of upgrading their sites from Joomla 1.5 to 2.5.
- NEW totally revised layout for list display and detail display. Allows the webmaster complete versatility in placing fields in any location. List columns can be re-arranged without code modifications. Ad detail displays can also be arranged without code modifications. Less than 15 minutes to apply each change.
- Please view the tutorials videos prior to installation:
- Joomla 3.0+ support
- RSS feeds now available for all ads, ads of a specific category or ads of a specific ad owner
- Comments can now be added to ads via jComments or Komento
- new param to use either name or userid or both or neither in the details display link to the owners profile and ads
- new params to allow/disallow display of buttons for email a friend and flag as inappropriate
- When editing an ad the headline will be set as readonly to avoid SEF/SEO conflicts
- search functions now allow for better text search, can search for any words in any order or a specific set of words
- Viewing and/or posting ads can be restricted by category to certain group levels ( registered and above, authors and above, or editors and above, or publishers and above, etc.)
- Also ads can be viewed and/or posted exclusively to a specific group, this allows one to set up a specific menu for a group that only they will see.
- And individual fields can also be restricted to groups or exclusive to a group to be viewed and/or posted.
- Ad payments can now display a graph (in the admin back end) reflecting monthly income for a user or all users. This will be added for a user for display in the front end shortly.
- New buttons tab in configuration to allow for individual styling.
- New image/thumbnail handling.
- When mousing over thumbnails you will see a tooltip/popup of the main image. This can be turned on/off. The display size can be set as a percentage of the main image, so that one can display the images at 65% of the original.
- On the main details page the thumbnails can now be horizontal (below the main image which now allows for larger main images) in addition to vertical.
- Thumbnails can be displayed statically or scrolling.
- If only 1 image is uploaded the no-image thumbnail no longer appears on the detail page, but still shows in the lists.
- If you set to scrolling then it will only scroll if you have more than 4 images present.
- SEF/SEO router competely re-written.
- NEWEST FEATURES
- New additional payment feature to allow the webmaster to accept payments directly via their smart phone card swipe account (such as Square.com, PayPal Here, Intuit GoPayme, etc)
- Let's your advertisers upload their digital media (such as e-books, cell-phone apps, computer software, PDF's etc.) to be sold to customers. Payment made directly to sellers PayPal account (all automated) or through direct contact with seller (using such products available like their smart phone card swipe account with Square.com, PayPal Here or others) to accept credit cards, cash or checks, etc. Upon completion of the payment the buyer will be given a transaction key to allow them to directly download the item.
- upgraded to conform to Joomla installation standards (in anticipation of Joomla 3.5 release)
- new parameters for setting up formatting rules for number and price input and display, will accept currency symbols, currency codes, commas, periods and blanks.
- new parameter to require registration to send messages, this is to cut down on spammers and robots
- cleaned up redirection anomolies, redirection now consistent
- Numerous new language items for new downloads features
- PayPal redirect text now used in language files
- 3rd option for category selection when posting new ads, just a simple drop down menu selection list allows up to 4 sub-levels of categories, this to avoid jQuery and mootools conflicts
- 2 buttons on details page to Email a Friend and to Flag as Inappropriate
- corrected alignment of login form
- Changed email form to show from and to email addresses
- user can select whether or not to display a map with their AD
- admin can set a default city, state, county and province
- in detail display if city/state are not present then will not display a map.
- date fields are now searchable by range
- added the ability to decide whether to show fields in error, when editing/posting an ad, to either highlight the field with background color or just border color.
- allow 2 methods of indicating required fields, using background colors to indicate required and optional fields or using an asterisk (or another character of your choosing) super-scripted after the field name or using both methods simultaneously
- corrected price and number fields to properly accept numbers with commas (US standard ie. 12,345.98)